Graduate Assistant (GA)
Applications are being accepted, pending position clearance, for the 2017-18 academic year.
Duties: Assist in Anth 151 and 152 and/or 215/215L. May also assist in upper division courses as needed. TAs assigned to 151 and 152 are expected to lead discussion sections. TAs assigned to 215/215L are expected to run 215 labs.
- Academic excellence
- Evidence of timely progress in the program
- Full-time graduate student in anthropology
- Sufficient background in both cultural and archaeology (for 151 and 152 TAs)
- Sufficient training in biological or physical anthropology (for 215/215L TAs)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate-level teaching experience
- Faculty recommendations reflect academic excellence
Monthly Salary (half time): $1458.50 MA level; $1577.50 PhD level
To Apply: Applications will be accepted by email only. Submit a GA Application Form and Annual Progress Report as pdf files to email@example.com. Three references should email their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Continuous Recruitment.
Priority will be given to applications received by March 29, 2017.
Appointments are contingent upon position clearance and availability of funds.